Arizona with the Buffalo Concertina All-Stars Band
March 13 - 16, 2020
Join the Buffalo Concertina All-Stars Band as they travel once more to Phoenix, AZ. This time they will be cutting a brand new “LIVE” album during their time at the one and only polka club in Phoenix, AZ – the PULASKI CLUB. And YOU will be their audience – clapping, dancing and laughing at all the jokes.
SPECIAL HIGHLIGHTS: We’ve got a great tour lined up for you too. Saturday we’re taking you to “Old Town Scottsdale” where you will get a guided tour of the “Western Spirit – Scottsdale’s Museum of the West”, then spend some time shopping the old town area. After you’ve moseyed around a bit, and get a hankering for a bit of chow, you’ll be taken to “Rustler’s Rooste”, one of the best places around for a fun western lunch*. You’ll still have plenty of time to take a swim and change for the dance. Sunday, enjoy some time at the pool, head to church, or go over to Talking Stick Casino**
- 3 nights hotel at the Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix
- Bus Tour to Scottsdale
- Museum Tour – Western Spirit
- Entrance to dances on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Dinners at Pulaski Club on Saturday & Sunday
- First drink at Pulaski Club is free for our group members on Saturday & Sunday
- Hotel Only rates are available also
* Lunch and drinks at Rustler’s Rooste are on your own from the group lunch menu.
**Taxi, Uber or Lyft can take you to local casinos.
***Additional Items - Gratuities, airfare, additional excursions, insurance & other items not mentioned are separate and can be arranged by “A Dream Trip 4 U”.